July 13, 2020
In the MileageWise mileage tracker app, you can now choose from two types of automatic trip tracking modes. In addition to the Car Bluetooth, the Phone charge monitoring function allows you to record your trips without the touch of a button!
This feature is for you if:
- it’s hard for you to get used to and make manual trip recording routine;
- you regularly charge your phone in your car;
- you do not have a car Bluetooth device.
With automatic trip tracking at the end of the month, you no longer have to worry about where you went. You can easily finalize your mileage log manually or using the unique AdWise technology.
How does the Phone charge monitoring function work?
We monitor when you charge your phone in your car. The recording takes place when you remove the charger from your phone on arrival. We will also send you a notification about the start of the trip and the recording of a successful partner visit.
We also pay attention to the lifespan and data usage of your phone! The Phone charge monitoring function uses GPS positioning and data traffic for recording only when you arrive at your partner, so your phone’s battery and data are used the minimum amount possible.
It has never been easier to create an IRS-proof mileage log that meets all expectations then with automatic trip recording modes!
Did you like this article?
Similar blog posts
- Case Study #5: The risks of credit card integrations - June 17, 2020
- For landlords: don't miss out on these tax deductions - April 29, 2020
- IRS Standard Mileage Rate for 2021 - January 6, 2021
- Food for Thoughts: What Should You Do If The IRS Comes Knocking On Your Door? - May 31, 2021
- Which one to use for business: Company vs personal cars - August 30, 2019