July 13, 2020
Automatic Tracking Modes for your Mileage Tracker App
In the MileageWise mileage tracker app, you can now choose from two types of automatic trip tracking modes. In addition to the Car Bluetooth, the Phone charge monitoring function allows you to record your trips without the touch of a button!
This feature is for you if:
- it’s hard for you to get used to and make manual trip recording routine;
- you regularly charge your phone in your car;
- you do not have a car Bluetooth device.
How does the Phone charge monitoring function work?
We monitor when you charge your phone in your car. The recording takes place when you remove the charger from your phone on arrival. We will also send you a notification about the start of the trip and the recording of a successful client visit.
We also pay attention to the lifespan and data usage of your phone! The Phone charge monitoring function uses GPS positioning and data traffic for recording only when you arrive at your client, so your phone’s battery and data are used the minimum amount possible.
It has never been easier to create an IRS-proof mileage log that meets all expectations than with automatic trip recording modes!
Similar blog posts
- IRS Mileage Guide: The Definite Manual to IRS-Proof Mileage Logging - January 17, 2023
- What you should do if you forgot to track your Mileage - March 8, 2021
- Food for Thoughts: What Should You Do If The IRS Comes Knocking On Your Door? - May 31, 2021
- A list of your Data that the IRS has Access To - February 9, 2021
- Simple Mileage Log: What You Need to Know Before Tracking Your Miles - December 8, 2022