July 13, 2020
Automatic Tracking Modes for your Mileage Tracker App
In the MileageWise mileage tracker app, you can now choose from two types of automatic trip-tracking modes. In addition to the Car Bluetooth, the Phone charge monitoring function allows you to record your trips without the touch of a button!
This feature is for you if:
- it’s hard for you to get used to and make a manual trip recording routine;
- you regularly charge your phone in your car;
- you do not have a car Bluetooth device.
With automatic trip tracking at the end of the month, you no longer have to worry about where you went. You can easily manage your mileage log manually or using the unique AI Wizard technology.
How does the Phone charge monitoring function work?
We monitor when you charge your phone in your car. The recording takes place when you remove the charger from your phone on arrival. We will also send you a notification about the start of the trip and the recording of a successful client visit.
We also pay attention to the lifespan and data usage of your phone! The Phone charge monitoring function uses GPS positioning and data traffic for recording only when you arrive at your client, so your phone’s battery and data are used the minimum amount possible.
It has never been easier to create an IRS-proof mileage log that meets all expectations than with automatic trip recording modes!
Similar blog posts
- MileageWise, The Ultimate DoorDash Mileage Tracker App For Taxes - April 5, 2023
- The Best Alternatives for Mileage Logging - January 10, 2022
- 30 Seconds to IRS-Proof Mileage Logging: A Swift Insight into the Mighty Miles Tracker - August 23, 2023
- Navigating the IRS Rule for Mileage Reimbursement - July 10, 2023
- MileageWise, The Unbeatable App for Tracking Mileage & Expenses - May 12, 2023