Creating your clients’ mileage logs as a tax professional can be a burden. Want to know how can you do it in just 7 minutes a month?
Imagine a web dashboard and app solution that calculates all the distances between your clients’ partners for you all at once, which makes it easy to determine the ratio of business and personal trips, and which can quickly create IRS-proof mileage logs even retrospectively!
You can import your clients’ partner list all at once from a database (e.g. Excel spreadsheet), so you can say goodbye to manual partner recording.
If your clients log their mileage for themselves they can invite you into their platform, so you can follow, review and print out their mileage log at the end of the month. No more begging for documentation.
Using MileageWise is easy: your clients can track their trips on the go with our mileage tracker app and/or use our web dashboard on their computer – and at the end of the month if they hand in unfinished logs, you will get an automatic recommendation for the missing trips with our AdWise feature!
Because of the AdWise feature, creating your clients’ log even retrospectively only takes 7 minutes a month! After specifying a few parameters (and fixed points), the feature generates a recommended mileage log – while monitoring 70 logical conflicts -, which you can edit before handing the logs and the documentations into the IRS.
How your ideal mileage log software should look like:
- Nice and logical interface to guide you through the tasks, you don’t need to understand the underlying rules or the operation
- Equipped with a web dashboard, available anywhere, on any device
- Passing any IRS Audit
- Excel import option for your partners/trips/refuelings
- Recurring daily trips option for recording your usual trips in advance
- With an additional Android and iPhone mileage tracker app
- With an intelligent AdWise feature for forgotten trips
- Quick recording of any forgotten trips
- With an algorithm monitoring over 70 different logical conflicts
- Automatically paying attention to compliance with the laws of the period
- With constant development and continuous software updates
- Expert customer service available on weekends too – answering the phone immediately during office hours!
- The service is delivered by a company with 15+ years of experience, on this field exclusively
MileageWise is like that! 🙂
Moreover, if the web dashboard and mileage tracker app is not enough, save your time and have our experts prepare your recommended IRS-proof mileage log, which we pass onto you every month and can even be done retrospectively.