Select the add option in the drop-down menu of the Trip purposes menu in the dictionary area by right-clicking.
Or click on the menu at the bottom right and select Add.
In the next window, enter your new trip purpose!
Be careful whether you set a business or personal purpose. It will determine whether the program records it as a business or personal trip when you visit that partner!
If you tick the Default checkbox, when you add a new partner, the purpose you marked will appear in the Purpose of the trip field (of course, you can select other purposes from the list).
Click Save to save the new purpose to your dictionary, or Save and new to add another trip purpose immediately.
Did you like this article?
Similar blog posts
- Recording trips with the mobile app manually
- Tips for reconstructing your past mileage logs
- Entering and modifing profile information in the mobile app
- According to the program, the end-of-day and the next days' first trips do not match, even though the partners have the same name
- iOS mobile app Bluetooth feature