Just record or import your partners from Excel (even if a few of them are in the middle of a forest)! At the touch of a button, all your partner distances will be calculated together at once!
- There is no limit to the number of partners you can add or import. The distance calculation from every point to every point will be available within 1 second! (as MileageWise creates a database similar to the distance matrix table at the beginning of paper road maps, only ours shows distances from door to door)
- Based on the list, the map shows the location of the partners
- Built-in modern USA Map (OpenStreetMap), mass distance calculation between any two American partners
- You can import your partners from an Excel spreadsheet besides the manual or automatic tracking
- Override or store the distances calculated by the map
- You can calculate the distance to unaddressed locations too
- The daily route is displayed on the map in the order and number of visits
- Find a new partner or Filling station, search for any POI by entering a business name, address or GPS coordinate, or by dropping the pin down on the map – just as you would do it when using Google Maps
- It calculates the ideal distance which will best suit your desired mileage log and is IRS-proof
- This can also be complemented by a mileage tracker application!
The view of the entire US
A zoom-in to Austin (you can zoom in to any city)
Zoom-in to a street in Austin (you can zoom in to any city street the same way)
Zoom-in to a street in Austin in 3D display (you can zoom in to any city street the same way)
Zoom-in to a rural street section (you can zoom in to any rural area the same way)