Oct 22, 2021
We proudly announce that MileageWise has Teamed Up with FreshBooks, which is The #1 Accounting Software out there, with more than 24 Million Users Worldwide. FreshBooks is exclusively designed for Small Business Owners, Self-Employed Professionals, and their teams for Sending Invoices, Tracking Expenses and Time spent on projects, as well as Managing All Clients in one place.
How can MileageWise users benefit from this?
After tracking your Business Miles automatically with our Mileage Tracker App or recording trips in the Web Dashboard, MileageWise creates IRS-Proof mileage logs. In case you have some forgotten trips, MileageWise retrospectively monitors the appropriate laws and regulations in effect, and you can receive a Recommendation for your Missing travels using the AI-based AdWise technology.
Before printing, the software checks and corrects 70 logical conflicts to ensure that your mileage logs are IRS-compliant.
After printing, you can transfer these logs right into your FreshBooks account in PDF Format. Having that, they will automatically be converted to the Expenses tab of FreshBooks with an attached PDF plus a note that contains summary information about the expense.
Did you like this article?
Similar blog posts
- How to Log Miles for Taxes Step-by-Step - October 12, 2021
- How to avoid being overcharged by your cell phone network provider - August 28, 2020
- Automatic client visit recording for the forgetful - July 2, 2020
- "How Can I Save $12,000 A Year?" - October 25, 2021
- Mileage Tracker vs. Mileage Logger - October 29, 2021