If you own your business or do freelance work, you’re self-employed. Self-employed people don’t work for an employer.
Similar Help articles
- Save the Date: September 15, 2023 is the Due Date for Third Quarter 2023 Estimated Tax Payments - August 30, 2023
- What are the advantages of using the Standby Timer feature? - September 13, 2023
- Free MileageWise Live Demo for $1,000s of annual tax savings - September 2, 2022
- Google Mileage Tracker? Turn Your Timeline History into IRS-Proof Mileage Logs - August 22, 2023
- An Introduction to MileageWise's Web Dashboard: Retrospective Mileage Logging Made Effortless - September 20, 2023