October 15, 2021
A 5+ Trillion Dollar Infrastructure Plan is begin debated. The IRS might double their workforce, hiring possibly 80,000 New Auditors, making IRS Audits more Advanced with New Technology and also more Frequent in the next few years. In order to Defend Our Businesses, we need to Get Ready for the Expansion of the Number of IRS Auditors. Whether you’re a Small Business Owner or Self-Employed, Uncertainty is All Around Us.
Tough Times call for Tough Measures, you need to make sure that your Deduction for Mileage Tax is Bulletproof. There is a way you can put More Ammunition in your Ammo Pouch, in order to Feel Secure:
MileageWise’s unique 100% IRS-Proof Mileage Log makes a difference since one of its primary benefits is that it works Retrospectively as well. If you’ve lost track of your previous trips, MileageWise can quickly recover those lost miles for you. If something is wrong, our AI-powered Adwise Feature checks and corrects 70 logical contradictions to help you avoid an IRS fine.
It just takes 7 minutes to complete a month’s worth of mileage records, resulting in an average of $12,000 in tax deductions without the hassle of an expense tracker. MileageWise also has applications for both iOS and Android phones, allowing you to log your miles while driving.
Similar blog posts
- Less commuting means a better Business-Personal trip ratio - July 21, 2021
- MileageWise in the Media - March 18, 2022
- Hidden Treasures of the MileageWise Web Dashboard: 2 Little Known Features - July 28, 2021
- IRS Publication 463 - A Guide to Car-Related Business Expenses and Tax Deductions - March 21, 2023
- Simple Mileage Log: What You Need to Know Before Tracking Your Miles - December 8, 2022