Nov 24, 2021
We’re exactly 500 years after the Plymouth colonists shared a harvest feast with the Wampanoag to thank the tribe for helping the pilgrims get through the previous winter by giving them food during massive scarcity. Thankfully, there are still many things to celebrate, however, ironically, the shortage is around us again with the supply chain problems in the world.
MileageWise brings calming comfort to your Thanksgiving table by providing you with a helping hand. Start logging your miles right away with our Automatic Mileage Tracker App, backed up by the Web Dashboard platform where you can manage your trips quickly and easily on a big screen. At the end of the month, before printing your Mileage Log, our Built-In IRS Auditor function checks and corrects 70 Logical Conflicts to make sure that your Mileage Log is 100% IRS-Proof and meets every expectation.
We know that time is precious, so we created our software to ensure that the finalization of your monthly trips and printing your Mileage Log take you only 7 minutes/month. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to save $12,000 for your business with us, because it is also a great value you can bring home to your own Thanksgiving table.
We wish our customers a Wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.
Similar blog posts
- Can I Switch From Actual Expenses to Standard Mileage? - June 13, 2022
- Smart Mileage Calculator for Vehicle Users - February 19, 2021
- NEW! 3+1 super MileageWise Mobile App improvements - July 20, 2021
- What To Do Before An IRS-Audit For Business Miles? - October 21, 2021
- An IRS Auditor In Your Pocket - October 20, 2021