Oct 20, 2021
When you are audited by the IRS for mileage, you will be contacted mostly by mail, and you will have 30 days to reply. If the IRS did not accept the Mileage Log you submitted, you must prepare new documents. Whether you are a Small Business Owner, Self-Employed, or the automobile is for Personal Use, you must provide an IRS-proof Mileage Log that corresponds to your Deduction. To claim a Vehicle Deduction, you must have supporting IRS-Proof Mileage Logs for both the Standard Mileage Method and the Actual Expense Method. The IRS will expect you to have exact mileage logs if your claim is audited. But it’s worth the effort: MileageWise users claim an average of $12,000 in mileage deductions per year! We’ve Got You Covered!
MileageWise is exactly the Software you need if you have a Missing or Incomplete Mileage Log. It Retroactively monitors the applicable laws and regulations in force to assist you in Reconstructing your Previous Business Miles in order to build an error-free Online Mileage Log. Furthermore, it just takes 7 minutes every month. Make the most of your income tax savings by Miling With Us!
Our AI-powered AdWise Technology provides recommendations for missed trips and auto-populates them into your record. Before printing, the software’s Built-in IRS Auditor Checks and Corrects 70 Logical Frictions to verify that your Mileage Log fulfills all IRS Mileage Log Requirements.
Similar blog posts
- An Accurate & Private Mileage Tracker App - October 20, 2021
- How to track Business Mileage - March 5, 2021
- Never-before-seen AI technology on the Mileage Logging Market - April 30, 2021
- Prepare yourself for more rigorous Tax reporting with MileageWise - May 25, 2021
- Food for Thoughts: What Should You Do If The IRS Comes Knocking On Your Door? - May 31, 2021