What do you want to find out?
“The address of the partner is correct, but the program does not seem to calculate the distance correctly.”
If the above situation applies to you, check where that partner is located on the map, as the partner’s coordinates may be incorrect. This can happen, for example, when you are changing the address in the address fields but you do not move the red pin on the map when modifying your partner’s data.
In the “Modify Partner” interface to change the position of the partner: you can zoom in and out on the right side of the visual map as you would in other map applications. Once you have found the point you want, click on it to place the marker!
Did you like this article?
Similar Help articles
- How many users can log in to the shared dashboard at once? How many users can I add to my account?
- Odometer readings in the Finalization of trips menu
- Documents and data required for the correct keeping of a mileage log
- Where can I change the starting point of my vehicle?
- Tips for reconstructing your past mileage logs