Oct 18, 2021
Are you tired of being monitored all the time by Google or a mileage tracking app?
MileageWise values privacy, so our Mileage Logger Application does not track you at all times. It also means that the app will not kill your phone’s battery or use up all your Mobile Data. The MileageWise Application does mileage logging instead of tracking, thus your movement is not monitored constantly, only at the point of your arrival.
MileageWise takes a fresh look towards tracking. While your data is secure in the Cloud, you can track your Business Miles in the app, while the Web Dashboard enables you to utilize the Built-in IRS Auditor to Check and Correct 70 Logical Frictions in your logs. Furthermore, with the sophisticated AdWise function, you may recover your Past, Lost, or Possible Mileage. Complete and Print your IRS-Proof Mileage Logs easily!
Did you like this article?
Similar blog posts
- A list of your Data that the IRS has Access To - February 9, 2021
- NEW! Import and tailor your trip lists from external sources in MileageWise - January 15, 2020
- Case Study #2: False recollection of personal miles - May 19, 2020
- Mileage Logs for Real Estate Agents - February 18, 2021
- What To Do Before An IRS-Audit For Business Miles? - October 21, 2021