FAVR stands for Fixed and Variable Rate. It’s a method used by companies to reimburse employees for the business use of their personal vehicles.
Similar Help articles
- Mileage Logging & Schedule C (Form 1040): Save Taxes - May 18, 2023
- What are the Top 5 Features in the MileageWise App? - September 19, 2023
- MileIQ: A Comprehensive Overview - June 3, 2022
- Navigation & Mileage Tracking: MileageWise's Waze Integration - April 3, 2023
- Simple Mileage Log: What You Need to Know Before Tracking Your Miles - December 8, 2022