What do you want to find out?
Adding new headquarters / branch
In List view, select Add from the right-click menu.
Or, click the menu at the bottom right and select Add:
In the next window, type the company address in the search field, then click the magnifying glass icon or press Enter:You can see the address on the map by clicking on the icon at the end of every address of the result list. If everything is correct, click on the icon to select the result!
In the Name of Headquarters / Branches field, enter the name of the headquarters / branch. The address will be filled in immediately, all you have to do is click Save!
If you want to use the address of your client as the name of your client as well, click on the icon at the end of the Client’s name field to automatically insert the address information.
If you would like to add more locations, click Save and new.
Similar Help articles
- What is the "Refueling / charging sections" tool and how to use it
- How do I record a refueling without detailed information
- Adding a refueling in the Mileage Tracker App
- When should I use the Recalculating the later recorded odometer readings function?
- Odometer readings in the Finalization of trips menu