An IRS audit is a review/examination of a company’s or person’s financial records to make sure the data is reported accurately in accordance with the tax regulations and to confirm the stated tax amount is accurate.
Similar Help articles
- How to Choose the Right Mileage Tracking App for Your Needs - November 23, 2022
- The Guaranteed Solution for a Retrospective Mileage Log - October 21, 2021
- Quality Over Quantity: Mileage Logging Like a Pro - November 5, 2021
- The Best Alternatives for Mileage Logging - January 10, 2022
- Mileage Logging and Schedule C (Form 1040): A Guide to Tax Savings - May 18, 2023