An IRS audit is a review/examination of a company’s or person’s financial records to make sure the data is reported accurately in accordance with the tax regulations and to confirm the stated tax amount is accurate.
Similar Help articles
- What we bring to your Thanksgiving table - November 16, 2021
- What you should do if you forgot to track your Mileage - March 8, 2021
- The Gig Economy is Evolving and so are the Tools helping them - February 28, 2021
- Best Apps to Keep Track of Mileage - May 18, 2022
- MileIQ Alternatives for Mileage Tracking - March 17, 2022