Last updated: July 12, 2022
If you use your car to create revenue for your company, you can choose from several semi-useful options.
However, there’s only one Real Choice on the market that uses Mileage Logging, which guarantees that you are not monitored every second, and on top of it, can also create 100% IRS-Proof Mileage Logs in just 7 minutes/month.
But first of all,
What’s the difference between a Mileage Tracker and a Mileage Logger?
We’ve written an article about it, to set the record straight. Almost all of the mileage trackers are GPS-based, so the chances to create really inconvenient mistakes and long hours of extra work are huge. On the other hand, MileageWise’s Logging Software does Accurate Automatic Mileage Logging with 4 Automatic Recording Modes, while not draining your phone’s battery or your data, not recording every minor stop at red lights, your movement is only recorded at the point of your arrival. Our software will take care of the rest.
2 Birds With 1 Stone: Mileage Tracker App + Web Dashboard
Our Automatic Mileage Logging App comes hand-in-hand with the Web Dashboard, where you can manage your trips and create your 100% IRS-Proof Mileage Log on a big screen. Our software checks and corrects 70 logical conflicts before printing your Mileage Log at the end of the month to make sure that your Mileage Log meets every expectation that the IRS might have.
“Sweat more in training, bleed less in war”
During the first few steps of the setup, you can learn where to add and supervise your Headquarters, Clients, and Trips as the tutorial walks you through the whole process.
Once you’re done with that, you’re good to go to:
- Log your Mileage automatically
- Manage your Trips
- Create your IRS-Proof Mileage Log quick, even Retrospectively
- Claim your Deduction, which, using MileageWise, adds up to an average of 12,000 for a tax year
You don’t want to miss out on that, do you? 🙂
Similar blog posts
- IRS Increases Business Mileage Rate - June 10, 2022
- IRS Compliant Mileage Log - May 9, 2022
- What to do if the IRS did not accept your mileage log - December 15, 2022
- IRS Doubles Workforce? - October 20, 2021
- If your Accountant doesn’t tell you this about Mileage, you can lose half of your yearly Income - March 1, 2021