The standard mileage rate is the cost per mile that the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) sets for those who claim the use of a vehicle as a deductible expense.
Similar Help articles
- An Accurate & Private Mileage Tracker App - October 20, 2021
- If your Accountant doesn’t tell you this about Mileage, you can lose half of your yearly Income - March 1, 2021
- Smart Mileage Calculator for Vehicle Users - February 19, 2021
- IRS Fines and Penalties for Insufficient Mileage Documentation - Explained - March 18, 2021
- An IRS Auditor In Your Pocket - October 20, 2021