The deduction of actual vehicle expenses, including depreciation, licenses, tires, garage rent, gas, oil, towing, insurance, vehicle registration fees, lease payments and fees, and repairs.
Similar Help articles
- Smart Mileage Calculator for Vehicle Users - February 19, 2021
- Quality Over Quantity: Mileage Logging Like a Pro - November 5, 2021
- How to Use Google Maps Timeline for Mileage Tracking - November 11, 2022
- How To Keep an IRS-Approved Mileage Log - August 2, 2022
- IRS Mileage Guide: The Definite Manual to IRS-Proof Mileage Logging - January 17, 2023